You have tested positive for COVID-19
Please click on this link for the most up to date information https://immunisation.northernregion.health.nz/whanauhq/
If you have received a text message or phone call confirming you have a positive COVID-19 test result, you and your household need to go home and stay home.
This reduces the risk of passing on the virus to others and protects our community by helping to stop the virus from spreading.
- You and everyone in your home should not leave the house for any reason unless advised to do so by a health professional or in an emergency if you have called 111.
- You will need to stay at home for 7 days.
- Your household members will also have to remain at home while you are isolating too, and get tested on Day 3 and Day 7.
- If you need food or financial assistance during this time visit WhanauHQ for advice on how to get support.
- If you are caring for a child who is unwell with COVID-19 you can find advice at KidsHealth NZ – Caring for a Child with Covid-19
- Always call 111 in an Emergency
- If you or someone in your household has severe symptoms call 111 immediately. Tell the operator you or the unwell person has COVID-19. Note there is no cost to use an ambulance for people with COVID-19.
If you are an enrolled patient of Epsom Medical Centre and would like to discuss new or worsening COVID-19 symptoms please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a virtual consult for you as soon as possible.
If you would like to speak to a health professional out of hours call Whakarongorau / Healthline on 0800 358 5453
Submit an appointment request and one of our team will contact you with a time.